Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Musical World

Hello all!

      My first "blog" is really just a little promotion for all of my musical happenings both in Minneapolis, MN and Portland, OR. I'm a guitarist and bassist living in Minneapolis, MN. I have one CD of my own called Reflection that I did in 2009 with Portland guitarist/bassist/luthier Mike Doolin. It's original jazz/fusion/funk oriented instrumental music. We played concerts both in Portland and in my home state of West Virginia to promote it.
      In Minneapolis, I play with Salsa del Soul, Havana Hi-Fi, and Beira Mar Brasil as well as lots of other local folks. I also teach private guitar and bass lessons from my home or travel to other homes. Email if interested at Davemusic@hotmail.com.


Some links around the interweb are:
My CD Website is here with links for where to buy.
My YouTube page is here.
My Facebook Music Page is here.
My Reverbnation page is here.
My Google+ Music Page is here.
My MySpace page is here.
My SoundCloud page is here.
My All About Jazz page is here.
My Picasa photo/video page is here.
My Flickr photo/video page is here.
My personal Facebook page is here.

Hope you enjoy some of the songs, videos, and pictures and hope to see you out at a show sometime soon!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment